The library is a spring of open minds. At PM Public School High it's dynamic - equipped with books, magazines and CDs covering a wide range of subjects across 20,000 book titles. The books, magazines and CD/DVDs are bar coded. Hence the teachers and students can view and search for any book online using keywords or the author's name.Teachers have a separate research space with computer and internet facilities where they can carry out academic subject research or other related work.
Library Rules & Regulations:
- 1. Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library.
- 2. Students from classes VI to XII are permitted to borrow one book each at a time.
- 3. Library books must not be tampered with. Writing in the book or tearing pages or causing damage to the Library Books borrowed, will be viewed seriously and severe action will be taken.
- 4. Reference books, journals and periodicals are to be read in the library only and these cannot be taken outside.
- 5.Renewal of books is possible if the book is not in demand and any book can be recalled at anytime in case of urgency..
- 6. Loss of books should be reported immediately to the librarian.
- 7. The books are to be returned one week before any break or before leaving station and two weeks before a vacation.
- 8. A “No Dues Certificate” is to be obtained from the librarian while withdrawing any student from the school.
- 9. A borrower who does not return a book by the due date will be allowed a grace period of one week. If he fails to return the book even after the grace period, he will be liable to pay a fine at the rate of Rs. 10/- per week..
- 10. Borrowers should report any damage, loss of pages, pictures, etc. to the librarian before they accept the books.
- 11. Library will be kept open upto 4.00 p.m. on all working days.