Parents are requested to kindly go through the following rules
Bus policy & guidelines::
- 1. We provide a staff on the bus at all times.
- 2. Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time..
- 3. Temporary change of bus route will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- 4. Inform the staff on the bus if your child is not attending the school.
- 5. Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip). Often there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes, and it is not possible to inform every parent.
- 6. Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
- 7. The buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as this increases the time spent commuting to and from school.
Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus. The following are the BUS RULES:
- 1. Students should remain seated
- 2. Keep noise levels low
- 3. Not stick hands or head out of the window.
- 4. Not be rude to people on the road
- 5. Whenever a student needs to be taken home early by parents, a form has to be filled in at the office.
- 6. Not litter the bus failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service.